1. Major Introduction
Electronics and Information Engineering, as the core major in the field of information technology, mainly studies the theory, technology and engineering implementation issues in the aspects of information acquisition, information transmission, information processing and information application, including the perception and acquisition of information, the representation and measurement of information, the storage and transmission of information, the identification and separate of information, the man-machine interface of information, etc. Electronic information engineering graduates can be engaged in the scientific research, the engineering technology, the teaching, the management, and other works, which are related to the production, design, development, integration and operation of electronic information equipments and systems.
2. Academic Objectives
This program can cultivate advanced engineering and technical talents engaged in information transmission and processing, and the maintenance, operation and management of computer hardware and software systems. Students, who have high cultural quality, professional dedication and sense of social responsibility, can serve the socialist modernization with an all-round development of morality, intelligence, physics and arts. At the same time, they master the basic theoretical knowledge of electronic information engineering and related fields, with strong self-learning ability and engineering practice ability.
3. Academic Requirements
Students will establish a solid theoretical foundation, get the broad professional knowledge, and receive good basic skills training through learning the basic courses, such as higher mathematics, college physics, college foreign languages, and computer language, and the specialized courses, such as electronic technology, information theory, communication principles, computer network, and digital image processing. They will develop the ability to undertake scientific research and solve practical problems. Graduates should acquire the knowledge and abilities as follows:
(1) Have solid foundation knowledge of the mathematical knowledge; systematically master the basic theoretical knowledge of the electronic technology and the information processing technology, and with the ability of adapting to the work related to modern electronic and information engineering.
(2) Master the basic theory of the electronic circuit curriculum and the experimental technique; have the basic ability of analyzing and designing the electronic instruments.
(3) Master the basic theory and knowledge of computer science and technology; have strong ability of design and development in computer software and hardware.
(4) Have a good command of a foreign language and pass the CET4.
(5) Master the basic methods of literature retrieval and information query.
4. Length of Schooling and Degree
The length of schooling is four years of full-time study. Students will be awarded the Bachelor Degree of Engineering when they have completed the required minimum credits and have met all other requirements.
5. Core Courses
Specialized Core Courses: Signal and System, High Frequency Electronic Circuits, Principles and Interface Technology of Single Chip Microcomputer, Communication Principles, Electronic Design Automation, Elements of Information Theory, Embedded Technology, Computer Networks, Digital Image Processing, Specialty English for Electronic Information.
Practice Courses: Programming Practices in C, Circuit Experiments, Object-oriented Programming Practices, Analogue Electronics Technique Experiments, Digital Electronics Technique Experiments, Electronic Measurement and Circuit Design, Practice of Electronic Simulation Application Software, Professional Practice, Design and Application of IOT, Graduation Design (Thesis).